J2004
Last Activity:
Jan 10, 2017
Birthday:
Aug 4, 2004 (Age: 12)

Share This Page

J2004

Member, Male, 12, from A cave

Hi there huma-, I meant friend... errrm, Don't look at me like that Oct 20, 2016

J2004 was last seen:
Jan 10, 2017
    1. IlluminatiCube
      IlluminatiCube
      Somebody told me you got hit and killed by a car lol
    2. J2004
      J2004
      Hi there huma-, I meant friend... errrm, Don't look at me like that
    3. J2004
    4. Irving M
      Irving M
      Happy birthday! ;)
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 4, 2004 (Age: 12)
    This page now includes pictures of my old signature pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hello there @You

I am J2004, a member of KeiNett, If your reading this, and It's been a long time I've been offline, I missed KeiNett, and I tried to make sure that I try to be atleast online on the forums sometimes, this is to make sure I won't be a "Forgotten" player from not being on KeiNett, because I no longer have minecraft, I will try to give ideas and be on gaming and on other stuff, so I hope nothing bad happens at KeiNett...

Do not continue reading, it's for Rush

@Rushnett Please make KeiNett Pocket Edition for the sake of me and other players who wants to play on pocket edition, and for the sake of people who don't want to get a virus by a malware blocking the download button for an ad which nobody cares, I hope you read this RushNett, Thanks for reading, If you added it, Thanks Again and a lot

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hello, I am J2004, you may chat me with this account from another website if you want to.
    j2004.chatango.com
    Be sure you'll say that you're from this forums or from the server itself
    I am referring to the KeiNett server.

• NOTE: As always, I'll be moving old signature pictures to the personal details