Comments on Profile Post by Matcho_Man

1. ReshiRed
    ReshiRed
    I have literally no problem with you whatsoever, I write one line and you go all on me >.>. Plus you make memes that are shameful that could incite players to do including certains staffs that does it as well.
    Dec 24, 2016
  2. Matcho_Man
    Matcho_Man
    One line? Please don't forget about the rest, PS: it can be found inside of the Creative Section all around. (Mostly on my posts nothing personal yeah) I love how your attitude suddenly changed. And no, I didn't realize that, I intended to show you a pointless comment. Guess I succeeded.
    Dec 24, 2016
  3. Matcho_Man
    Matcho_Man
    2: Don't forget to remove those comments before someone finds them! Oh wait I already screenshotted them all... Please don't waste your time on that. I screenshotted even mine, so no need to be one sided :)
    Dec 24, 2016
  4. ReshiRed
    ReshiRed
    Why would I remove my comments? You clearly have something against me, I'm literally criticizing the system the only thing you're doing right now is doing shameful arguments.
    Dec 24, 2016
  5. Matcho_Man
    Matcho_Man
    Maybe I do have something against you, maybe I'm just sick of it, who knows. If you think that that's the only thing I'm doing then please read my reply once again. You can clearly see that I'm trying to explain stuff to you along with the meme.
    Dec 24, 2016
  6. ReshiRed
    ReshiRed
    The meme is not needed. Don't need people to start a shameful trend.
    Dec 24, 2016
  7. Matcho_Man
    Matcho_Man
    Perhaps, I regret making the meme thing, I did not realize that earlier, well, thanks for correcting me though, but there we are again, nothing is solved, you keep on hating the creative rank system and I'm still trying to correct you.
    Dec 24, 2016
  8. Matcho_Man
    Matcho_Man
    Please could you respond to my PM? If you are, take your time please, don't rush anything. Otherwise I would be able to use it for my advantage. Good luck. again.
    Dec 25, 2016