Mine A

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxbradxx (vip), Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxbradxx (vip)

xxbradxx (vip) Member

Just wanna know what you'd think ,
    People that are just starting should have like a starter kit because some don't really know what there doing instead of asking others which is even hard because they can't shout , a lot off people leave straight away that I've seen because they don't know where to start

2. Munne

Munne Staff Member Staff Member

I remember players who join for the first time get wooden tools as a starting kit i think.
    If they passed the account registry process, i'm sure they're capable of reading the guidelines written in spawn?

3. xxbradxx (vip)

xxbradxx (vip) Member

Gotta remember there are some really young players that probably can't read

4. JediAssassin

JediAssassin Staff Member Staff Member

I doubt that.
    If they can't read, how did they click the minecraft icon, choose the appropriate version, enter the server ip, register to the database, and enter to the prison server if there's no one (who can read) guiding them?

5. ReshiRed

ReshiRed Staff Member Staff Member

I did something a little edgy when i decided to make a trip around the servers in the past day, I did a mini-event for fun and left 4 chests with starter tools in the old mine A at /warp Oldspawn

Each tools are 10$, that means you have to at least dig in some block when u starter with other tools, those are mostly all just stones. Altho there's no way to inform ppl of what I did, the stocks are limitted tho, I'll come sometimes to fill them up i guess when i'm bored.

6. xxbradxx (vip)

xxbradxx (vip) Member

Mate you would be surprised it's really not that hard to get into the game or a older brother to help but really want the older brother/sister standing over you the whole time because you can't read ...... no . Let me re word that there are people on this server that can't read and if you think there aren't you are a blind person aye

7. DragonSlasher

DragonSlasher Well-Known Member

They can go to woodmine and mine woods. They need to earn those since the server is called "Prison" so that means you're in prison, so you need to work hard in order to live.

8. JediAssassin

JediAssassin Staff Member Staff Member

I am not saying that there is no such person who cannot read.
    But aye. I understand what are you trying to say.
    But, accept it, this is not your typical Prison server.
    This Prison wants you to realize that you can excel from nothing. On the first day as a prisoner, no one will ever help you but yourself (but some people will give you money/items if they're kind enough XDDD).

Been a while since I posted a reply like this

9. xxbradxx (vip)

xxbradxx (vip) Member

Don't be a smart ass was just saying when I started I didn't know where the wood mine was so I'm taking it that other people wouldn't ether

10. GamingWolfCam

GamingWolfCam Active Member

Thanks to that I couldn't do s mini game of spleef in mine A because of that so I had to do it in woodmine :/.
    Anyways, @flugzeug21 won :mad: it was going to be me... he pushed me down -.- I will get him back he stole the $250,000 from me in that.

And again, it would be advised to give players "wooden" starter kits, or stone, as they are in a "stone and coal and iron area, but they can get working then. and anyways, I never had a problem with getting materials, but then again, just thinking whats the point of woodmine for those who can just do /warp woodmine, then create a pickaxe out of wood, then go to /warp A and wallah! there u have it! Mining in process, and even if u do have starter kits, there tools will break and then they will ask people and annoy people for Diamond Pickaxes... So really... Its a 50/50 we can give it a try but I doubt it will work.

11. ReshiRed

ReshiRed Staff Member Staff Member

Just do it above lol, i'm just trying to find ways to new players so they stop asking for tools lmfao

GamingWolfCam likes this.
  12. DragonSlasher

First of all, it's not my fault that you don't know what warp wood mine is.
    Second, I'm not a "smart ass" better think before you comment m8.

JediAssassin likes this.
  13. Pokejhon 2.0

Pokejhon 2.0 Active Member

so that explains why those chests were there... I thought they were placed by a scammer...

14. xxbradxx (vip)

xxbradxx (vip) Member

Seem like a smart ass mate I know where wood mine is thanks better find your chair and sit back done Cunt stop acting tuff on forums and shut up was saying for the younger players , aka you because it seems like you can't read . Soz not soz

15. Pokejhon 2.0

Pokejhon 2.0 Active Member

STOP THE SWEARS I'M ONLY 11 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

16. DragonSlasher

Lmao, you said "when I started I didn't know where the wood mine was so I'm taking it that other people wouldn't ether" and then you said "Don't be a smart ass " so i didn't react in any bad way i just said that "First of all, it's not my fault that you don't know what warp wood mine is.
    Second, I'm not a "smart ass" better think before you comment m8.".
    Can you stop saying "smart ass" you're pretty much annoying, "I know where wood mine is thanks better find your chair and sit back done" i thought you said " when I started I didn't know where the wood mine was so I'm taking it that other people wouldn't ether".
    And m8 better think before you comment, you better find your chair and relax, And FYI, I'm reading. you're the one who is not reading.

17. Munne

Munne Staff Member Staff Member

One more rude insult and i'm locking this thread. Thanks.

Knight33 and DragonSlasher like this.
  18. xxbradxx (vip)

xxbradxx (vip) Member

Your the one that seemed to just copy and paste half the shit I said so that's no weird at all just saying and when I first started because this was my first server playing on so of course I didn't know where shit was aye , so if you gonna start saying shit how about you make it up your self with just saying what I said

19. DragonSlasher

@Munne please lock this thread. and i was just saying the one i need to say for calling me a "smart ass"

and it seems that you're the one who didn't read.
    /lock please.

20. Aleuz

Aleuz Staff Member Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.